Updated Burton Valley Traditional with Outdoor Oasis
4 Bedroom | 2.5 Bathroom | 1774± Sq. Ft. | .22± Acre Lot
Filled with natural light and packed with updates, this four bedroom home is perfectly positioned between central Lafayette and highly desirable Burton Valley.
The four bedroom home features a bright living and dining area, beautiful updated kitchen, upstairs primary suite and spacious family room as well as a finished bonus area for play!
Every square inch of the terraced backyard has been designed with entertaining in mind for all ages, including a fire pit, built-in barbecue, putting green, sport court and play house.
The Burton Valley lifestyle is loved by all ages and the area is known for its close proximity to popular recreation destinations like Buckeye Fields, Las Trampas Swim Club, the Lafayette-Moraga trail as well as top-rated Burton Valley Elementary and Stanley Middle School.
- Living room with gas fireplace, built-in speakers and picture window
- Updated kitchen with quartz counters, Bosch dishwasher, Bertazoni gas range with hood, U-line wine fridge, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel sink with window overlooking backyard
- Dining nook with built-in bench seating and large window
- Family room with built-in media center and storage with picture window, powder room and door to back deck
- Upstairs primary suite with walk-in closet with built in shelving and drawers, French doors to private deck, en-suite bathroom with dual-sink vanity with marble counter, hexagonal marble tile floors and step-in shower with waterfall shower head and hose
- Three secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors share full hall bath with dual-sink vanity and tub
- Finished basement perfect for bonus play room or work from home
- Outdoor oasis with back deck, built-in Sedona by Lynx barbecue, outdoor stainless steel mini fridge, fire pit, putting green, paved sport court with in-ground premium Goalrilla adjustable basketball hoop, turf lawns, play house and water fountain
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Crown moulding, plantation shutters, built-in speakers, fresh paint, updated bathrooms, updated kitchen, hardwood floors, ADT security system, Viplex dual pane windows
- Exterior Highlights Include: Covered front porch, front lawn, raised garden beds, private second story deck with views, garage with washer/dryer appliances, terraced backyard designed for all-ages fun!
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.